How to Apply
- Complete and submit a City of Tomball application
- We cannot process incomplete, unsigned applications and attachments.
- Applications must be received no later that the closing date/time on the job posting. Late applications will not be processed.
- If you have previously applied for a position with the city, you must complete a new application for the job you are applying for. A separate application is required for each position for which you are applying. We do not keep applications on file.
- We do not accept unsolicited applications.
You may apply in the following ways:
Click on the City of Tomball online Job Application
Option 1: Print form and complete by hand. You may scan competed application in to your computer and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to the HR Department at 281-290-1088.
Option 2: Complete the application online. After completing application online, print out application, sign where applicable and scan application into your computer and e-mail it to email@example.com or fax it to the HR Department at 281-290-1088.
You may also mail the completed application or drop it off in person to:
The City of Tomball
401 Market St.
Tomball, TX 77375