Go To Search
Click to Home
Vendor Permits
Vendor Permits
The following permits are issued through the city secretary's office. Each of these must be turned into the city secretary’s office at 401 Market Street:

Liquor Licensing
Please contact TABC first to acquire your application.  Bring to the City Secretary's office and the necessary portions of the application will be filled out and the city seal applied.  A two year fee is required to be paid to the City and the amount is based on  one half of the Harris County annual fee.