Make Tomball the hub for your fun-filled getaway to southeast Texas!
From history and nature, to fun-filled festivals, live music, sports, unique shopping and award winning mom-and-pop restaurants, Tomball is at the center of it all.
Here’s just a sample of what’s waiting for you in Tomball, Texas right now!
- Tea rooms and Country cooking, award winning Texas craft barbecue and Baja-style Mexican treats, homemade desserts and ice cream hand-dipped by real soda jerks.
- The Tomball Museum Center with a dozen restored buildings and museums.
- Tomball’s historic railroad Depot and museum
- The "O" scale T&W Model Railway and "Z" scale Golden~Blackhawk & Central City Model Railway
- More than 40 historic cemeteries, markers, museums and homes within a short drive
- Three dozen driving ranges and golf courses for all skill levels just minutes away
- Parks and nature preserves
- Hiking and biking trails
- Fishing and birding
- Kayaking and canoeing along Spring Creek or Cypress Creek
- Disc golf and paintball
- Art exhibits at local galleries and the nearby Museum of Fine Arts Houston
- The annual Christmas Candlelight Tours at Tomball’s Museum Center
- Local community and professional theater productions
- Live performances from well known “Texas music” artists and those on the way up at Main Street Crossing
- Awarding-winning festivals and events such as:
- The Tomball Honky Tonk Chili Challenge - May
- Beetles, Brew & Barbecue - September
- Rail & Tails Mudbug Festival - May
- The Tomball Bluegrass Festival - October
- July 4th Celebration & Street Party - July
- The Tomball German Heritage Festival - March
- German Christmas Festival and Christmas on Commerce - December
- Tomball Night - August
- Zomball in Tomball - October
- The Freight Train Food Truck Festival - October
- Certified and informal runs and walks such as the annual Tomball Bunny Run
- The family-oriented “2nd Saturday at the Depot” for kids
- The award winning Tomball Farmers Market
- Antiquing and treasure hunting throughout the historic downtown district
- Shopping at boutiques and specialty shops
- Christmas tree farms
- Haunted downtown “Ghost Tours”
- Exploring pioneer life at Kleb Woods Nature Center and Farm
- Picking your own fruit and berries at the Matt Family Orchard
- Letterboxing and geocaching
- Cork This, Bernhardt and more than ten other wineries along the Bluebonnet Wine Trail
- Sampling Texas craft beers at area breweries such as 11 Below, Southern Star and Lone Pint
- Whitmeyer's Distilling Co. is just minutes away
- Shooting nature photography on more than 575 combined areas of nearby woodlands
- Catching the waves at Wet-n-Wild's SplashTown Waterpark – the largest waterpark in southeast Texas
And, these are just a few of the many reasons why “Tomball is Texan for Fun!” Check it out for yourself . . .