The primary goal of the Tomball Police Department Patrol Operations Division is to protect the community and promote public safety through proactive policing strategies to suppress crime and reduce traffic accidents.
To address this goal, the Patrol Operations Division has implemented:
- District-oriented policing methods
- Crime awareness programs
- Field interview cards
- Proactive, responsive anti-crime programs
The Patrol Operations Division has the primary responsibility for the protection of the citizens of the City of Tomball. This department's policy is to staff, equip, and maintain a uniformed patrol component to engage in a wide variety of law enforcement activities. The patrol operations division is charged with the 24-hour-a-day task of performing:
- Patrol activities
- Crime suppression activities
- Response to citizen service request
- Preliminary investigations
- Traffic safety
- Provide first responder emergency services
- Develop a proactive partnership with our citizens
- Ride-a-long with an officer
The Patrol Division is commanded by Captain Brandon Patin and Lieutenant Chris Burns.