- Public Works
- Parks & Recreation
- Juergens Park
1331 Ulrich Rd.
Tomball TX, 77375
Juergens Park is Tomball's first City-owned park, located at 1331 Ulrich, between Zion and Hufsmith Roads. The Juergens Family donated the land for this park, which had been in their family since 1964. The Chamber of Commerce, citizens, and the local community all participated in the park's construction.
The park features:
- Large Lighted Pavilion - The pavilion measures 60x100. It has electricity and a large barbeque pit. There are 40 large picnic tables (8 feet) under this covered area, which can seat up to 10 people per table. This facility is wheelchair accessible with a wheelchair-accessible water fountain and restrooms. Priority use of pavilion to be given by reservation. Reservations may be made by contacting Public Works Department at (281)-290-1400. The reserving party must clean the pavilion immediately after the function is over. There is a large dumpster by the pavilion. A NON-refundable rental fee, a refundable security/cleaning deposit, a completed application, and verification that you understand the park rules and regulations are required to confirm a reservation. Please call the Public Works Department to check for the available date desired.
- 1/2 mile walking track - The track has an asphalt surface and is grass and root free.
- Playgrounds - The Park has three playgrounds. There are two water fountains within the play areas.
- Basketball Court - The basketball court is a half-size and lighted court.
- Volleyball Court - The volleyball court is a regulation-size court made of sand.
- Pickleball Court - One fenced pickleball court, regulation size. Please contact us for reservations, or see our Sports Courts Reservation Form.
- Picnic Areas - There are ten picnic tables and barbeque pits. They are all within sight of the playgrounds. There are also two wheelchair-accessible tables.
- Restrooms - The Public Works Department cleans and maintains the restrooms daily.
- Park Rules - Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are allowed on the walking trails but not in the playground area.