RAILROAD DEPOT, PLAZA & GAZEBO
- Tomball’s historic 1907 Depot museum contains train memorabilia, original art works, antiques, and two highly detailed model railroads. Free tours are available weekends from noon to 5 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and weekdays by appointment. Call 281-351-5484 for information.
- The Railroad Depot contains train memorabilia, original art works, antiques, and a model railroad. Tours are available weekends from noon to 5.
RAILROAD DEPOT GAZEBO
- The Gazebo was added in the spring of 2009 to the Railroad Depot area. The Centennial Commission has dedicated the Gazebo to the City of Tomball to commemorate the 100th birthday of Tomball. The gazebo is a great place for a small family picnic, wedding or just for photo opportunities.
- The Railroad Depot is also open during 2nd Saturday at the Depot, the City’s monthly event featuring music, arts and an outdoor movie each month. This is good free family entertainment for all ages. Bring your lawn chairs and picnic baskets. No glass containers. Concessions are available. In case of rain, event will be held at the Tomball Community Center, 221 Market Street. For more information, please call 281-351-5484.
- Tomball German Heritage Festival
- Bunny Run 5 K & Kids 1 K
- Sam Houston Trail riders
- Honky Tonk Festival
- Rails & Tails Mudbug Festival
- Memorial Day Chili Challenge
- Blue Grass Festival
- Bugs (VW), Brew, & Barbecue
- Tomball German Christmas Market and Christmas on Commerce
- Click Here for more event information
The Railroad Depot Plaza also includes a “Walk Tomball” every Saturday starting at 9:00 A.M. Join in on the fitness, fun, friendship, followed by a 9:00 A.M. coffee stop at a local restaurant. Walk all 5 Saturdays and be eligible to win door prizes. If you are interested in reserving the Railroad Depot Plaza or Railroad Depot Gazebo, please call the Public Works Department for fees and available or just have questions, at 281-290-1400.