- Public Works
- Parks & Recreation
- Railroad Depot
RAILROAD DEPOT, PLAZA & GAZEBO
- Tomball’s historic 1907 Depot museum contains train memorabilia, original artworks, antiques, and two highly detailed model railroads. Free tours are available on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and on weekdays by appointment. Call 281-351-5484 for information.
**The Tomball Depot Museum is currently closed as the building is receiving a facelift, a project that reflects the strong commitment of preserving Tomball’s rich railroad history. The Depot Museum will reopen late June. Check back for updates!**
RAILROAD DEPOT GAZEBO
- The Gazebo was added in the spring of 2009 to the Railroad Depot area. The Centennial Commission has dedicated the Gazebo to the City of Tomball to commemorate the 100th birthday of Tomball. The gazebo is a great place for a small family picnic, wedding or just for photo opportunities.
If you are interested in reserving the Railroad Depot Plaza or Railroad Depot Gazebo, please call the Public Works Department for fees and availability, at 281-290-1400. See our Park Facility Reservations Form.
- Tomball German Heritage Festival
- Sam Houston Trail Riders
- Rails & Tails Mudbug Festival
- Tomball Pickleball Tournament
- Depot Day Fall Fest
- Deck the Depot Christmas Tree Lighting
- Tomball German Christmas Market