The City of Tomball electronic submittal process has changed as of Jan. 1, 2023. Please make sure you follow all instructions below to property submit your plans.
Instructions for Electronic Plan Submittals
Please follow the step-by-step instructions, incomplete applications may result in project delay or rejection.
- Submit all applications, along with a complete set of plan files and any additional related documents in one single PDF file.
- Label the PDFfile according to the following naming convention:
- The letter "C" or "R" to designate the submittal as either Commercial or Residential, followed by the address of the project (e.g. 100 Ash Street).
- EXAMPLE: R 100 Ash Street
- Upload the plans using the corresponding submittal link below:
- All resubmitted plans must include a complete resubmittal form and response letter addressing all previous City comments generated by City staff.
- All Files must be unsecured to allow our plan examiners to apply redline comments and stamps.