Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
City of Tomball
Spring Clean-up 2021
Week of April 19 – 24, 2021
Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Provide the citizens of Tomball the opportunity to dispose of large, hard-to-handle items that cannot be collected under the normal garbage service. ** (Remember this is for residents of Tomball only (must have City utility bill as proof); NO COMMERCIAL BUSINESS OPERATORS).**
Roll Offs will be available at the City Closed Landfill Site (0.4 miles north of E. Hufsmith on Rudolph) to dispose of the acceptable items. See map to landfill site below.
• Bicycle parts
• Plywood (4 cubic yd. max)
• Box springs and mattresses
• Bricks (small amount)
• Empty buckets or pails
• Rocks (small amount)
• Washing machines
• Water heaters
• Gutter material
• Cardboard boxes
• Lawn mowers (oil & gas removed)
• Tree trimmings
• Limbs or stumps
• Engine blocks
• Structural steel
• Equipment with oil or gasoline
• Pool chemicals
• Oil filters/ Oil
• Container with unmarked labels holding liquids
• Sealed containers of any type
• Large amounts of construction or demolition material
• Smoke detectors
• Pressurized vessels
• Flammable, combustible or corrosive products
• Raw meats, food products or byproducts
• AC units
• Appliances with Freon or fluids
• Sharps (needles)
All appliances must be drained and tagged by a licensed technician.
Acceptable items are anything that is inert and would not harm the environment before or after disposal into a landfill.
The City of Tomball will provide a free chipping service for brush and small limbs during the week of Tomball Cleanup. To participate, please call (281) 290-1425 the week before the cleanup begins to be added to the chipping list.
• Turn all big ends toward road or in one direction
• Limit size to 6 ft.-8 ft., maximum
• Keep logs separate from limbs, nothing over 6” dia.
• Place limbs & brush near roadside and not on property.
• Leaves are to be bagged for regular garbage pickup
Monday and Thursday