NOW ACCEPTING DIGITAL PLANS
All plans including applications should be emailed to the Fire Marshal's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan Review Requirements
- Provide digital plans for approval to the above email address.
- One set of manufacturers parts detail shall be provided with plans.
- Provide arrows to indicate part specifications, no highlighters.
- One stamped sets will be returned to contractor.
- A printed set shall remain at the premise upon completion and testing.
- Provide a current copy of state license issued by the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Provide a current copy of Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming City of Tomball as certificate holder.
- All systems shall be installed in a workmanship manner in accordance with NFPA standards.
- Provide a completed Fuel Tank Storage application.
Title block shall include the following information
- Project name
- Project address
- Contractor name, address, and license number.
- Proximity to buildings and property lines
- Location and type of despensers
- Locations of vent piping
- Emergency Shut-Off
- Location of fire extinguisher (Class A.B.C)
- Size of tanks
NO WORK may begin without prior approval of plans and required permit has been submitted for payment.
These criteria may not apply to all alarm types. If you have specific questions about design, planning or installation, contact the Fire Marshal's Office for more information.