Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following items are needed in order to proceed with Credit/Debit Card Abuse case(s). After it is confirmed that the offense occurred in the City Limits of Tomball, please check each item that you have possession of. Packets received without one or more of the following items may be returned or suspended with no investigative follow up completed.
A case number will NOT be assigned until all submitted information has been reviewed. Incomplete packets may be returned or suspended and not investigated.
An officer does not need to respond unless the credit card abuse is in progress. Please contact
(281) 351-5451 (Tomball PD Dispatch) if you have any questions. Only one case number is needed.
After completing report packet, please deliver in person of by certified mail the following:
• Credit / Debit Abuse Report
• Completed Victim Statement
• Signed Affadavid of Credit / Debit Card Abuse, and the
• Bank or credit card statement to:
Tomball Police Department
400 Fannin Street
Tomball, Texas 77375
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field